A new shell costs approximately $22,000, and although we have already raised a good portion of the cost, we need your help raising the rest. This year we are having a “Boat by an Inch” Campaign, where we are “selling” the rights to each inch of our new boat. Each inch costs $50, and the purchase of five or more inches will allow you to have your name placed along the gunnels of the shell. Any donation, large or small would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Brandeis Crew!
Online donations to Brandeis Crew can now be made via the University’s Annual Fund donation website. Please use the link below and follow the steps outlined here.
1. Navigate to https://alumni.brandeis.edu/makingyourgift
2. Fill in all required information on the ‘Donor Info’ tab. Click ‘Next’
3. Scroll down to the ‘Other Designations’ section.
4. In the text box that contains the phrase ‘Enter the name of another University fund’, enter Crew Club
5. In the text box to the right of the one referenced in Step 4 (in the Gift Amount column), enter the amount you wish to donate.
6. Click ‘Conclude Transaction’
7. Provide all the required credit card information. Click on ‘Submit’Mailing
Checks should be made payable to “Brandeis University” and should clearly indicate that they are for the boat campaign. Send donations to:Brandeis Crew
MS 007 Brandeis University
415 South Street
Waltham, MA 02454 If you have any questions, please send an email to our Treasurer, Alitza Maarek.